Our Parent-Directed Program is a unique service that relies on active family members to help manage the amount of services needed in the home. This flexible program allows support professionals to be paid in upwards of $15/hour.
About Our Parent-Directed program
Why choose our Parent-Directed Program?
Our Parent-Directed Program offers freedom and empowerment to individuals and families by giving them the authority to:
- Recruit and handpick your own direct service and support staff to recommend for hire by our agency.
- Direct the scheduling of staff at your home, allowing for a great deal of flexibility as support and service needs change.
- Choose a competitive pay rate based on a set scale from Boundless.
- Enjoy increased staff retention and greater quality and continuity of care.
How we help
Our agency works with families and the individual to:
- Monitor compliance for the services and supports provided.
- Provide training and support to our employees and families.
- Offer resources to family’s needs.
- Attend team meetings at the family’s request to offer our support and expertise when challenges arise with their loved one care.
- We DO NOT recruit caregivers.
How can I get started with PDP?
To become part of PDP, contact your county board SSA and select PDP as your waiver provider.
For more information about our Parent-Directed Program, contact Angie Cichon, director of family services.
Make a gift
Boundless is a private nonprofit. Your generosity fuels our mission and propels us toward our vision of a world which realizes the full potential of all people.
Stay in the Loop. Join our Mailing List
445 E. Dublin Granville Road
Worthington, OH 43085
140 W. Church Street
Newark, OH 43055
700 Liberty Lane
West Carrollton, OH 45449
1065 Medina Road
Medina, OH 44256