What is the Parent-Directed Program?
How does it work?
Our Parent-Directed Program offers freedom and empowerment to individuals and families by giving them the authority to:
- Recruit and handpick your own direct service and support staff to recommend for hire by our agency.
- Direct the scheduling of staff at your home, allowing for a great deal of flexibility as support and service needs change.
- Choose a competitive pay rate based on a set scale from Boundless.
- Enjoy increased staff retention and greater quality and continuity of care.
What services are offered?
Our agency works with families and the individual to:
- Monitor compliance for the services and supports provided.
- Provide training and support to our employees and families.
- Offer resources to family’s needs.
- Attend team meetings at the family’s request to offer our support and expertise when challenges arise with their loved one care.
- We DO NOT recruit caregivers.
How do we get started with PDP?
How can I learn more?
PDP Training Form
Join our Mailing List
Make a gift
445 E. Dublin Granville Road
Worthington, OH 43085
140 W. Church Street
Newark, OH 43055
700 Liberty Lane
West Carrollton, OH 45449
Secure Document Destruction
1065 Medina Road
Medina, OH 44256