Building G is Closing for Renovations
- Worthington Campus
Building G Will Become the New Home of Boundless Health
The transformation of our administrative headquarters (Building G on the Worthington campus) into the permanent home of Boundless Health has officially begun! Unfortunately, Building G will be closed while renovations are underway for the coming months. Below is a list of what this process will mean for employees and visitors.
- Our human resources and IT teams have relocated to our offices at 1021 Checkrein Avenue, Columbus, OH 43229.
Beginning the week of December 27
- The billing and finance teams will move to the lower level of Building H.
- The advancement and communications teams will move to the lower level of Building H.
- Our front desk welcome center will move to Building O.
- The legal team will move to Building O.
- The quality assurance team will move to Building O.
- Both the Parent-Directed Program and Central Ohio WOW program will use Building O for mail and van bookings.
- All mail and deliveries will be directed to Building O.
- Large supplies orders should be shipped to Checkrein instead of the Worthington Campus.
On Thursday, December 30
- The Building G front parking lot and the large gravel parking lot will be closed to employees. These spaces will be used as staging areas for the construction company during renovations. Employees will need to park in the back lots.
Beginning Saturday, January 1, Building G will be closed to all employees other than authorized personnel.
If you have any questions about this timeline, please contact David Knight at firstname.lastname@example.org.