Boundless Team Portal
Please help us keep our internal directory up-to-date! If you know of an update, let us know.
- Boundless Oct. Wellness Newsletter
- Accessing Your Voicemail
- ADP Mobile Registration
- ADP Viewing Pay Statements
- All Boundless Screening Tool
- Childcare Letter
- COVID-19 Decision Tree
- COVID-19 Policies
- COVID-19 Track and Trace Tool
- Essential Employee Letter
- Employee Text Alert System
- ICF/Supported Living Visitation Guidelines
- Leadership Resources-Work Remotely
- PDP UIR Form
- PPE Training
- Report a Concern Anonymously
- Staff Resources-Work Remotely
Boundless President & CEO Patrick Maynard, PhD, wishes the Boundless team a happy DSP recognition week. Continue Reading Friday Message: Happy DSP Recognition Week
General COVID-19 Response Information
Q: What do I do if I need help deciding how to handle a situation related to COVID-19 symptoms or exposure for myself or one of the people we serve at Boundless?
A: Start by completing our COVID-19 decision tree.
Q: What symptoms should I be looking for?
A: Symptoms to monitor include:
- a temperature of 100.4 or higher
- cough, shortness of breath, or other lower respiratory symptoms, such as chest tightness or wheezing upon exhaling, that is new and not part of a chronic health condition, such as COPD or emphysema
- Sore throat
- loss of taste or smell
- nasal congestion
- body ache
- new or worsening fatigue
Q. Do I have to wear a mask at work?
Q. Do I have to wear eye coverings?
Q. Do we have to continue to practice social distancing?
What is the COVID-19 track and trace tool and when should I use it?
A. The track and trace tool must be filled out by a staff member or supervisor in the event of a COVID-19 event involving either staff or a person served by Boundless. You can find the tool at iamboundless.org/track.
Q. What is the Boundless COVID-19 screening tool and when should I use it?
A. If you are reporting to a Boundless location or in contact with an individual served by Boundless, you are required to complete the screening tool before starting work. The screening tool helps us determine possible cases of COVID-19. You can access the tool by visiting iamboundless.org/screen.