Spire Arts is a vocational art program that provides person-centered care for adults with developmental disabilities who wish to create, explore, and sell art while developing job skills. Adults receiving services from Boundless Community Pathways (formerly MONCO) can participate in this unique program, one or two days a week.
ABOUT Spire Arts
Spire Arts offers
- Studio space to create and store art
- A positive learning environment
- Art supplies and materials
- Staff support
- Internet access and technology tools
- Art exploration and education in a variety of mediums
- Opportunities to sell artwork
- Collaborations with other artists and programs
- Volunteer opportunities
- Art related outings
How can I be part of Spire Arts?
- To learn more about Spire Arts please contact Christina Gluck at 937-339-5914.
- If you are interested in attending Spire Arts contact your SSA.
Make a gift
Boundless is a private nonprofit. Your generosity fuels our mission and propels us toward our vision of a world which realizes the full potential of all people.
Stay in the Loop. Join our Mailing List
445 E. Dublin Granville Road
Worthington, OH 43085
140 W. Church Street
Newark, OH 43055
700 Liberty Lane
West Carrollton, OH 45449
P.O. Box 499
Chippewa Lake, OH 44215