Respite services provide relief to regular caregivers in Franklin County by offering short- to medium-term care for adults or children with developmental disabilities.
ABout Our Respite Servics
What kind of respite services are available?
- In-Home: A trained Boundless service provider works in your family’s home.
- Out-of-Home: Our twenty-four-hour out-of-home respite option is available at two separate locations — one serving children and a second serving adults eighteen years and older. Stays can vary from two hours to a maximum of two weeks at a time.
- Extensions: Before-School Program: Offers the right mix of recreation activities and social interactions for your loved one to enjoy before school/day programs (Only at North East Living Skills Center).
- Extensions: After-School Program: Provides support for your loved one after school/day program, offering recreational activities or a comfortable space to complete homework and relax (Only at North East Living Skills Center and West Central School).
- Emergency Care Placement: Creates short-term housing solutions for adult individuals with developmental disabilities who are displaced from their home or need services on an emergency basis.
How are these services accessed?
To use our respite services, individuals must be eligible and enrolled in the Boundless Family Support Program. After this application has been accepted, families may request specific services and be referred for enrollment. Some of these services have minimal fees based on family income.
Make a gift
Boundless is a private nonprofit. Your generosity fuels our mission and propels us toward our vision of a world which realizes the full potential of all people.
Stay in the Loop. Join our Mailing List
445 E. Dublin Granville Road
Worthington, OH 43085
140 W. Church Street
Newark, OH 43055
700 Liberty Lane
West Carrollton, OH 45449
1065 Medina Road
Medina, OH 44256