The Respite Services offered by Boundless are available to eligible Franklin County families who have adults or children with developmental disabilities living in their homes.
5 different ways Boundless provides Respite Services
- In Home – provides a trained Boundless service provider working in the family home
- Out of Home – provides out-of-home service that can vary from 2 hours to a maximum of 2 weeks
- Before School – provides a mix of recreation activities, and social interactions before the school day starts
- After School – provides recreational activities and a comfortable space to complete homework or simply relax
- Emergency Care – Provides a short-term housing solution for adult individuals with developmental disabilities who are displaced from their home or need services on an emergency basis. For a referral, contact the Franklin County Board of Developmental Disabilities directly at (614)464-2743.
In-home Respite has been a great experience for us! It’s so easy to schedule, and all the providers are so kind and caring. We really trust them with our child. It provides us with the opportunity to get some time alone as a couple while spending our money on resources to help our child. I would recommend it to anyone!Brad Marquis