Outpatient Behavioral Health Services
What are outpatient behavioral health services?
Outpatient behavioral health services provide treatment for a diverse range of behavioral health concerns. Our health professionals specialize in serving children, adolescents, and adults with co-occurring intellectual and developmental disabilities and/or behavioral health challenges. Our services provide a personalized approach, designed to decrease the impact of symptoms on daily functioning and increase independence.
What services are available?
- Mental health assessments
- Case management
- Psychological testing and diagnostic evaluations
- Behavioral health therapy
- Case Management
- Community-based behavioral health services
How can I make an appointment or learn more?
- For more information please contact 1.800.409.2729 to learn more about our unique services and highly experienced behavioral health professionals.
- We accept Medicaid, most commercial insurances, as well as self-pay options.