What are licensed homes?
Our licensed homes are Intermediate Care Facilities for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities and are part of the Title 19 Federal Medicaid Program. Our homes are required to provide active treatment and community integration using person-centered plans. I Am Boundless operates licensed homes at four locations in Franklin County. Each location provides individuals with in-home support that focuses on personal outcomes through individualized plans for people with complex needs associated with intellectual and developmental disabilities and/or behavioral health challenges.
What are some of the amenities?
- Around the clock staffing
- Person-centered plans that focus on skill development, community integration and wellness
- Private bedrooms and bathrooms within a four-person condo
- Shared kitchens and living space
- Opportunities to participate in social activities in the community and to build lifelong friendships
What kind of support is available?
- Social work
- Behavioral health and support
- Occupational therapy
- Physical therapy
- Speech therapy
- Plan coordination
- Site supervision
What should I do if I’m interested in learning more?
Please contact FCB/DD Service Coordination Department for more information.