What are licensed homes, ICFs, and IIDs?
Our licensed homes are intermediate care facilities for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities and are part of the Title 19 Federal Medicaid Program. Each location provides individuals with in-home support that focuses on personal outcomes through individualized plans.
Where are they located?
I Am Boundless, Inc. operates licensed homes at four locations in Franklin County.
What services are offered?
- Social work
- Behavioral health and support
- Occupational therapy
- Physical therapy
- Speech therapy
- Plan coordination
- Site supervision
What are some of the amenities?
- Around the clock staffing
- Person-centered plans that focus on skill development, community integration and wellness
- Private bedrooms and bathrooms within a four-person condo
- Shared kitchens and living space
- Opportunities to participate in social activities in the community and to build lifelong friendships
Take a Virtual Tour of a Boundless Intermediate Care Facility
How are these programs accessed?
Please contact FCB/DD Service Coordination Department for more information.