It’s fun in the sun at Camp Boundless!
Located on our beautiful 45-acre campus in Worthington, Boundless provides an eight-week summer camp from June 8-August 7 for children and young adults with disabilities. Our camp is designed to promote socialization skills through engaging activities with highly trained and caring staff.
Each week of camp will have a themed multi-modal approach, coordinated with daily on-campus activities. Campers can sign up for individual weeks or all eight, as well as choosing full or half days.
- Who: Ages five to twenty. Must be able to be safe in a 1:4.
- When: Weekdays June 8-August 7 (Closed July 6-10)
- Where: 445 E. Dublin Granville Road, Worthington, OH 43085
- Hours: Full Time 9:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. / Part Time 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. or 12:30 p.m.-3:30 p.m.
- Cost: $500 per week full time or $400 per week part time. We accept waiver funding with a $50 fee.
Make a gift
Boundless is a private nonprofit. Your generosity fuels our mission and propels us toward our vision of a world which realizes the full potential of all people.