What are adult day services?
Where are adult day services available?
What is the Without Walls Community Club Program? (Medina)
Club members have the opportunity to participate in several approximately three-hour community-based field trips. Clubs meet two to three days a week and include transportation to and from your home. Your options include the following:
- Photography Club: Utilize your cell phone or camera to explore a variety of planned subjects during each excursion. Activity Level: Mild/Accessible.
- Mind, Body, & Sole Club: Mind: Meet Jen at the park for a mindfulness and yoga session. Body: Meet Marsha at the park for a music and dance session. Sole: Stroll with staff and your friends through the park. Activity Level: Mild/Accessible
- Hiking Club: Explore various hiking trails while learning about nature. Activity Level: Moderate.
- Great Outdoors Club: Easy “hiking” on paved park paths, nature exploring, wildlife watching, and ranger talks. Activity Level: Mild/Accessible.
- Arts & Culture Club: Staff will lead you on an exploration of sculpture gardens, flowers, and shrubbery gardens while exploring the history and culture of our area. Activity Level: Mild/Accessible.
- Rec & Leisure Club: Hang out with your friends and engage in fun-filled board games, bingo, cards, and more. Activity Level: Mild/Accessible
As part of our comprehensive COVID-19 prevention plan, we have limited space to four participants per club.
How can I learn more?
For intake information call 1.800.409.2729.